Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ruggable rugs are designed to be pet-friendly! You can easily clean both the Rug Cover and the Rug Pad (see care instructions) and rinse away stains and odours, including pet hair, dirt, saliva and more. Our Rug Covers are also machine-washable, so you can take them off and pop them into your washing machine at home.Read More
Although our Rug Covers are relatively low maintenance, care is nevertheless necessary to maximise their longevity. Here are the best ways to wash your Ruggable rug Covers:
For Chenille Rugs:
1. Remove the dirty Rug Cover from the Rug Pad and put it in the washing machine with the design side facing
outwards. 2. Machine-wash the Rug Cover in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild, non-bleach based detergent.
3. Dry on low heat or hang outside and air-dry.
Tip: You may choose to add 118ml of white vinegar to your detergent to help neutralise pet odours.
For Plush Rugs:
1. Remove the dirty Rug Cover from the Rug Pad and put it in the washing machine with the pile side facing outwards.
2. Machine-wash the Rug Cover in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild, non-bleach based detergent.
3. Hang your Rug Cover to dry outside for best results. You can also tumble-dry the rug, using the delicate or air fluff setting of your dryer where available. Do not apply anything more than very low heat during the washing and drying process in order to prevent damage to the fibres of your rug.
For Re-Jute Rugs:
If the rug is used outdoors, first sweep or blow away any debris, such as leaves or dust, that may have accumulated on the rug. Do not use sharp instruments (like a metal rake) that may damage the woven fibers. If it is used indoors, proceed to step 2.
Remove the soiled Rug Cover from the Rug Pad and put it in the washer with the design side facing out.
Machine-wash the Rug Cover in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild, non-bleach detergent.
Hang-dry or tumble-dry on low.
For Outdoor Rugs:
1. Gently sweep or blow away any debris that may have gathered on the rug, such as leaves or dust.
2. Do not use sharp tools (such as metal rakes), as they may damage the woven fibres.
3. Remove the Rug Cover from the Rug Pad and put it in the washing-machine with the design side facing outwards.
4. Machine-wash the Rug Cover in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild, non-bleach based detergent.
Hang out to dry or tumble-dry on a low heat.
Remember: Only the Rug Covers are washable. The Rug Pad should be spot-cleaned only.Read More
Clean the surface. Before setting up your two-piece Rug System, ensure the area you intend to lay your rug on is free of any dirt, pet hair, or other foreign debris. Cleaning the surface before setup will maximize the performance of the nonslip Rug Pad.
1. Roll up the Rug Cover with the design side (or pile side for Plush rugs) facing in. Once you've reached the end, fold the rolled-up Rug Cover in half and set it aside.
2. Layout the Rug Pad with the grippy, rubbery side down.
3. Unfold the rug cover with an overhang on each side. Align the Rug Cover and the Pad corners, leaving an even overhang (about one to three inches) on each side. Then, unfold the Rug Cover and align the adjacent corner. Do not tuck the Rug Pad into the corners of the Rug Cover. These corners were designed to weigh the rug down and ensure the Rug Cover lays flat on your floor.
4. Unroll the Rug Cover over the rest of the Pad, smoothing it down as you go.
5. To smooth out wrinkles, roll up the Rug Cover diagonally from the corner and gently unroll.Read More
We ship to the UK, the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. We do not ship to PO Boxes. If the address attached to your order contains a PO Box, a member of our Customer Care team will reach out to you for an updated address. If we do not hear back within seven days from the original order date, we will cancel your order.
If you live in a different country, please email our Customer Care team at email@example.com with your name, country and email in order to be added to our mailing list. We will reach out to you once we begin shipping to your country.Read More
Never throw a dirty rug away again! When it’s time to wash your rug, simply watch this video for a fresher, cleaner rug every time!
Putting your Rug Cover and Pad together is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s a quick demo on how to do it right.
Setting Up Your Rug SystemHow to Assemble: Smaller Rectangular Rugs Why are there corners on the Rug Cover? How do I assemble my Round Rugs? View All
Rug Care and CleaningIs my Ruggable rug machine-washable? How do I wash or clean my Ruggable Rug? How do I dry the Rug Cover? View All
About Our ProductsHow does the two-piece Rug System cling together? Can the Rug Cover be used without a Rug Pad? View All
About Your OrderWhen will my order arrive? How do I track my order? View All
ShippingWhere do you ship to? Where does free shipping apply to? View All
Returns and ExchangesWhat is your return policy? How do I return an item? View All
Still Need Help?
For the quickest answers to your most common needs, check out our FAQs above.
Have a question we didn't answer? Here's how to contact us: