Before setting up your two-piece Rug System, make sure that the area you intend to lay your rug on is free of any dirt, pet hair or other debris. Cleaning the surface before set-up will maximise the performance of the non-slip Rug Pad
1. Roll up the Rug Cover with the design side (or pile side for Plush rugs) facing in. Once you’ve reached the end, fold the rolled up Rug Cover in half and set it aside.
2. Lay out the Rug Pad with the grippy, rubbery side down.
3. Align the corners of the Rug Cover and the Pad, leaving a five centimetre overhang on each side. Then, unfold the Rug Cover and align the adjacent corner. Do not tuck the Rug Pad into the corners of the Rug Cover. These corners are designed to weigh the rug down and ensure the Rug Cover lays flat on your floor.
4. Unroll the Rug Cover over the rest of the Pad, smoothing it down as you go.
5. To smooth out wrinkles, roll up the Rug Cover diagonally from the corner and gently unroll.