The surface layer of our Re-Jute Rug Cover is made of 85% post-consumer recycled polyester and 15% virgin polyester. The bottom ClingEffect™ layer is made of virgin polyester, with a polyurethane water-resistant barrier. The corners have an extra layer of 100% silicone.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- What is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of real jute?
- How many recycled water bottles are used to make a Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- What does the Re-Jute Cover feel like?
- Will my Re-Jute Rug shed?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?