It is! All of our Rug Covers are water-resistant, thanks to an internal polyurethane barrier that prevents liquid from seeping through the bottom layer of the Rug Cover.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- What is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of real jute?
- How many recycled water bottles are used to make a Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- What does the Re-Jute Cover feel like?
- Will my Re-Jute Rug shed?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?