Yes! Our Re-Jute Rug Covers are naturally stain-resistant. However, we recommend washing the Rug Cover immediately after a spill or pet accident. Oil-based stains may become permanent if not attended to immediately.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- What is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover made of real jute?
- How many recycled water bottles are used to make a Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Re-Jute Rug Cover?
- What does the Re-Jute Cover feel like?
- Will my Re-Jute Rug shed?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?