It’s designed to stay plush in the long term, though you may notice some indentation at points where concentrated pressure occurs for long periods of time (like under sofa legs).
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- Why is my Rug Pad smaller than the Rug Cover?
- Can I buy the Rug Pad by itself?
- What's the best way to store my Rug Pad?
- What’s the difference between the Classic and Cushioned Rug Pad?
- How thick are the Classic and Cushioned Rug Pads?
- Where can I put my Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can the Cushioned Rug Pad be used Outdoors?
- Will the Cushioned Rug Pad compress over time?