Our Rug Pad, which features TPR (thermoplastic rubber) on the back, is safe for most radiant in-floor heating. However, we always recommend double-checking with your flooring manufacturer to be sure.
About Our Rug System
- Are Ruggable rugs good if you have pets?
- What’s the best way to store my extra Rug Covers?
- What does it mean when you say “Ruggable rugs are pet-friendly”?
- Can the Ruggable Rug System be placed on stairs?
- Can I put my Ruggable rug on heated floors?
- Can the Ruggable Rug System be used on carpeted floors?
- Do you offer Rug Cover and Pad samples?
- Do Ruggable products contain chemical bonding agents or glue?
- Are Ruggable rugs made to order?
- Can I cut my rug?