Yes. It's normal to see a small handful of fibres in your lint collection during the dry cycle. Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new high-pile rugs and will lessen over time.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- How do I wash or clean my Ruggable rug?
- Do the Plush or Shaggy Rug Covers shed during the dry cycle?
- Will the Plush Rug Cover's texture change after washing or drying?
- Will my Outdoor Rug change colour after washing or drying?
- Should I wash my Ruggable rug right after a spillage or pet accident?
- What are the best washing-machine and dryer settings for my Ruggable Rug Cover?
- How long does it take to air-dry the Rug Cover?
- How do I dry the Rug Cover?
- How do I know if my preferred rug size will fit in my washing machine?
- Is my Ruggable rug machine-washable?