The Doormat Cover is machine-washable. The Rubber Mat should be spot-cleaned only.
To clean your Doormat Cover: Sweep, Spray, or Machine Wash
1. Sweep: For everyday maintenance, sweep or shake the Doormat Cover to get rid of dirt, dust, and loose debris.
2. Spray: You may also rinse the Doormat Cover with a garden hose
3. Machine Wash: For thorough cleaning, machine-wash the Cover in cold water using a mild and non-bleach detergent.
4. Machine or Air Dry: Tumble-dry on air fluff mode or lay flat to air dry.
To clean your Rubber Mat:
1. Spot-clean the area with soap and water using a cloth or towel. Alternatively, you can spray the mat down with a hose.
2. Lay flat to air dry.
Related Articles: How do I clean my Doormat?